May 15, 2021
You want a clean and cozy home, but you have little free time and difficulty finding the energy to cleanse at the end of a busy day. Or, you may not know where to start and what to cleanse and feel overwhelmed just trying to figure it out. It’s almost June and the summer months can also introduce new routine and planning challenges.
Trying to keep your home clean amidst it all while spending more time at home than ever before can add unnecessary stress to an already stressful situation. Your family and your responsibilities need your attention. During the week you feel fully occupied, so you spend your weekends taking care of cleaning and organizing.
The Homekeeping Society is the tool that lets you know what needs to be cleaned and when to clean it, so you can focus on what is more important than cleaning.
I also added a brand new one Homekeeping Society Quick Reference Guide for subscription – perfect for getting started with the Clean Mama routine so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your clean home.
What if someone could tell you what and when to brush during the week so that you never brush your weekends again? I have a tool that will help you look after your home in a fresh new way. It’s called the Homekeeping Society and it’s the secret of your clean home.
The Homekeeping Society is an online membership and community created to get you a clean home in minutes.no hours– to clean every day.
Getting things done around your home is your secret!
Let’s make 2021 the year you figured out how to keep your home clean efficiently, effectively, and in less time. I’ve simplified how to clean a house, what to clean and when to clean it. It’s a system that really works!
At the beginning of the month, print out your planning pages and add them to the folder, planner or clipboard. Or upload the interactive PDF to your phone or device (I use Goodnotes with my iPhone and iPad) – they’re compatible!
As a member of the Homekeeping Society, you will receive monthly planning pages for:
- To-do list, daily and weekly planning templates
- Step-by-step home cleaning checklists including rotating tasks and monthly focus
- Helpful Monthly calendar including an all-in-one pre-filled monthly household calendar
- Monthly focus + quick tips – Each month there is a different area of the house to focus on so that you can clean and organize your entire house throughout the year. – The monthly focus in June is on THE BEDROOMS!
- Exclusive DIY recipes that matched the monthly focus
- Menu planning templates for the week and the month
You will also receive:
- NEW: New annual members Receive all 2021 files instantly!
- NEW: Fillable / printable files – enter and print OR print and fill out
- Interactive / digital Version is included separately from the PDFs
- Daily text notifications when you log in (US only)
- Belong to the private Facebook group and have access to 2 monthly coaching sessions with Becky (1st and 3rd Monday of every month!)
- Exclusive monthly vouchers to the Clean Mama Shop
Are you ready to sign up?
- Go here: https://cleanmama.com/homekeeping-society/
- Select the PER MONTH or YEARLY subscription
- Enter your data and you will receive a confirmation email and everything you need to get started!