June 15, 2021
You don’t have to choose between a busy life and a clean home. Join us in the Homekeeping Society to get the clean home you’ve always dreamed of – and Leave it as it is.
Homekeeping Society is for you if you:
- Enjoy a fresh and tidy home that you love without spending endless hours cleaning.
- Spend your weekends doing what YOU want to do instead of catching up on the house.
- Keep your home clean even when you are very busy and tired!
- Spend less time cleaning and keep your home clean – it stays clean.
- Put an end to the excessive demands of housekeeping.
It’s almost July and with the summer months new routine and planning challenges may come as well. I am very pleased that we can dive into the monthly focus of July – Organizing Systems.
Trying to keep your home clean in the midst of it all while spending more time at home than ever before can add unnecessary stress to an already stressful situation. Your family and your duties need your attention. You feel exhausted during the week and spend your weekends tidying up and organizing.
The Homekeeping Society is the tool to help you know when and what to clean so you can focus on what’s more important than cleaning.
I also added a brand new one Housekeeping Society Brief for subscription – perfect for getting started with the Clean Mama routine, so that you can lean back and relax and enjoy your clean home.
What if someone could tell you what and when to clean during the week so that you never spend your weekends cleaning again? I have a tool that will help you maintain your home in a new, new way. It’s called the Homekeeping Society and it’s the secret of your clean home.
Homekeeping Society is an online membership and community created to get you to a clean home in minutes.not hours– to clean every day.
It’s your secret to getting things done around your home!
Let’s make 2021 the year you figured out how to keep your home clean efficiently, effectively, and in less time. I’ve simplified how to clean a house, what to clean and when to clean it. It’s a system that really works!
At the beginning of the month, print out your planning pages and add them to the household folder, planner or clipboard. Or upload the interactive PDF to your phone or device (I use Goodnotes with my iPhone and iPad) – they’re compatible!
As a member of the Homekeeping Society, you will receive monthly planning pages for:
- Templates for task lists, daily and weekly planning
- Step-by-step home cleaning checklists including rotating tasks and monthly focus
- Helpful Monthly calendar including an all-in-one pre-filled monthly household calendar
- Monthly focus + quick tips – Each month there is a different area of the house to focus on so that you can tidy and organize your entire home throughout the year – The monthly focus in July is on ORGANIZING SYSTEMS!
- Exclusive DIY recipes that fit the monthly focus
- Menu planning templates for the week and the month
You will also receive:
- NEW: New annual members Receive all files for 2021 immediately!
- NEW: Fillable / Printable files – Type in and print out OR print out and fill in
- Interactive / digital Version is included separately from the PDFs
- Daily SMS notifications when you log in (US only)
- Belong to the private Facebook group and have access to 2 monthly coaching sessions with Becky (1st and 3rd Monday of the month!)
- Exclusive MONTHLY coupons to the Clean Mama Shop
Ready to register?
- Go here: https://cleanmama.com/homekeeping-society/
- Select the PER MONTH or YEARLY subscription
- Enter your data and you will receive a confirmation email and everything you need to get started!