June 5, 2021
I’ve told my kids that this is the summer of responsibility. After a year of being more home and then suddenly not being home, I feel like some of those habits that we used to get better at are slowly disappearing. Summer is the perfect time to get used to making our beds in the morning, doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and keeping our bedrooms clean. While I was making up a chart or two for my own children, I thought you might need a chart too. That’s how it’s done Responsible kids kit has come and it’s ready for you and your kids too! AND the introductory price is $ 10 (regular price is $ 14) through June 12th.
What I’m most happy about are the illustrated diagrams – How to clean your bedroom, how to clean a bathroom, and the Clean Mama routine for children. They’re darling and perfect for laminating and tucking away in a cleaning caddy or on a clipboard. You will also find that the diagrams are fillable so that you can fill in your own tasks perfect for your child (ren). Come see what Responsible kids kit everything is about…..
Put an end to the overwhelming challenge and take the guesswork out of simple tasks at home for kids (and parents). ✨
Build habits, not clean rooms. Think of little habits that your children can work on and build on over time. These little habits lead to clean rooms – at some point. Those who concentrate on the cleanroom miss out on the little habits. I love to involve my children in cleaning – it not only teaches responsibility, but also gives them great life skills. This kit contains recommendations and suggestions for taking responsibility for children of all ages. Only you know what works best for your home and your child (ren).
Now with fillable fields! Enter your text in the fields + print.
Included in this 21 page fillable + printable PDF document is:
- Quick start guide
- CHILDREN RESPONSIBILITY TABLE
- Housework + responsibility for children of school age
- Housework + responsibility for preschool children
- Responsibility diagram in preschool age
- 3 blank responsibility charts
- CHECKLISTS + RESOURCES
- Daily checklist
- Empty daily checklist
- Now what activities
- Cleaning kit for children
- DIY cleaning recipes for kids
- FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- How to clean a bathroom (with easy-to-understand illustrations!)
- How to clean your bedroom (with easy-to-understand illustrations!)
- Daily preschool tasks (with easy-to-understand illustrations!)
- The Clean Mama Routine (only for children!)