Must haves for morning routines – Clean Mama
May 4, 2021
I’ve just started a new series – Simple Shortcuts. You can see all of the posts in the series here. Go to Instagram to add your favorite tips to the Stories question box. While we’re in morning routine mode, I thought it would be fun and helpful to share some of my must-haves for my morning routine as well.
These are my morning routine products – they make my mornings a little easier and more enjoyable. You can see all of my Amazon favorites here and Morning Routine favorites in the Morning Routine category.
- Water Bottle – There are all types of water bottles that promote water consumption. I like this one because it is glass and it has a stainless steel lid. I fill it up in the morning and afternoon, add lemon or strawberries and keep it at my desk or take it with me when I go out.
- Coffee – Good coffee is a must – we enjoyed this one and ordered it in 5 pound bags and kept it in the freezer.
- Coffee / tea cups – I love a good coffee / tea cup and I really enjoy using double wall glass mugs on top of my Starbucks ‘Been There’ collection.
- Homekeeping Planner – I love having a plan and the homekeeping planner outlines my homework for me. It takes the guesswork out of the routine. There are still some homekeeping planners left – late summer 2022 releases. The best thing about the Homekeeping Planner? It’s undated so you can start the day you receive it without missing any pages.
- Espresso machine – I love our espresso machine, it’s a huge luxury, but it was worth it! You can read all about it here if you are interested.
- Vitamins – Vitamins and supplements are something I prioritize mornings and evenings. I love Mary Ruths Organics.
- Mixer – If you’re a smoothie person, you know a good blender is a must.
- Detergent spray + oxygen brightener – These two products are my must-have for everyday laundry. The detergent spray is safe for all fabrics, can be used as a pretreatment agent and is so easy to use. Oxygen Whitener is a safe and natural whitener that can be used on white wines, colors and for cleaning! Check out all Clean Mama Laundry products here.
- Protein powder – I’ve tested so many protein powders and really like this one from Truvani – smooth and creamy, especially for a plant-based powder.
- Notebooks – I love a place where I can write down thoughts, notes and anything that needs a small space. The notebooks in my shop are just the right size for these morning notes.
- Laundry basket – There’s nothing special about this laundry basket other than that it’s a great size, a little ventilated, and looks cute. I think that is what makes it special? I like this one too.
- Running shoes – Running shoes make my workouts so much better – if you have a running business that will match shoes based on your arch and activities, I highly recommend getting this assessment done. I’ve been going for walks and runs every day since the beginning of the year and I’m sure that a well-fitting shoe is key!
Hopefully this list will give you some ideas if you are looking for inspiration for starting a morning routine – do you have a must-have for a morning routine?
All content is subject to copyright 2021, Clean Mama. Clean Mama, the phrase “something every day”, Homekeeping Society and Homekeeping Planner are registered trademarks.
Branding from Spruce Rd.
The Curio Co. website