Must haves for laundry – Clean Mama
May 26, 2021
We are in the middle of a new series – Simple Shortcuts. You can see all of the posts in the series here. Make sure you go to Instagram and follow it there too. While we’re in Laundry Tips mode, I thought it would be fun and helpful to share some of my must-haves for my laundry routine as well.
These are a handful of my must-have products – they make washing a little easier and a little more enjoyable. Simplifying your laundry routine is key to keeping your household running smoothly (really!). You can see my favorite housekeeping products in the Clean Mama Shop and my Amazon favorites here in the Laundry Love category.
- Steam boat- I use a steamer more than an iron, especially for quick mending of clothes, bedding, curtains, and quick disinfection of stains.
- Clothes horse – I love having a clothes horse in the laundry room so clothes can be hung up to dry.
- Laundry Guide –If you are looking for a little help with washing up, you will love my new guide to washing up. It’s full of all sorts of laundry tips and tricks.
- Laundry basket – A good laundry basket is helpful for the laundry, but it can also be used for a quick pickup and / or a donation basket.
- White wine vinegar – – I put 1/4 of a cup of white vinegar in the fabric softener compartment and also use white vinegar to clean the washing machine. You can find directions here.
- Detergent spray + oxygen brightener – These two products are my must-have for everyday laundry. The detergent spray is safe for all fabrics, can be used as a pretreatment agent and is so easy to use. Oxygen Whitener is a safe and natural whitener that can be used on white wines, colors and for cleaning! Check out all Clean Mama Laundry products here.
- Wool dryer balls – – Place wool dryer balls in the dryer with damp laundry to reduce drying time, naturally soften the laundry, and refresh the laundry by adding a few drops of essential oil to the dryer balls (letting them dry) and adding them to the dryer .
- Shared basket– I love having a shared basket to separate clothes for laundry beforehand. That saves time and energy.
- Velvet hanger – I love having matching hangers and velvet hangers to save space, keep clothes on the hangers and give your closet a neat look.
Hope this list gives you some ideas if you find some inspiration on how to tackle your laundry. Do you have a must have for your laundry routine?
All articles in the Simple Shortcuts series can be found here.
All content is subject to copyright 2021, Clean Mama. Clean Mama, the phrase “something every day”, Homekeeping Society and Homekeeping Planner are registered trademarks.
Branding from Spruce Rd.
The Curio Co. website