Day 1 – Kool off with DIY Kool – Aid Slurpees
I remember those hot summer days in California when my mom drove the car into our local 7Eleven parking lot and knew she was going to announce it was time for a cute and cool slurpee – now we can bring our own DIY slurpees with us Kool-Aid and the manufacture under prescription.
What taste will you make?
1 packet of Kool-Aid of your choice
2 cups of club soda or water
1/2 cup of sugar
2 1/2 cups of crushed ice
1. Pour Kool-Aid, sugar, and 1 cup of lemonade or water into a blender. Mix high until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Add the remaining crushed ice and stir until smooth.
3. Add the last cup of lemonade or water and mix everything until completely blended.
4. Pour into a freezer container and place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the desired slurpee consistency is reached.
5. Call the children in and pour them into individual cups, add a straw, and serve – now watch the smiles.
MORE 100 days of summer fun
Celebrate 100 days of summer with 24/7 MOMS – every day we post a fun idea to do with your family for some summer fun.
Follow the MOMS 100 Days of Summer Facebook page and our 100 Days of Summer Pinterest board 24/7.
Click here to LIKE 24/7 MOMS 100 Days of Summer Facebook Page
Click here to follow 100 Days of Summer Pinterest Board.