Image from Pinterest
The school year is back in sessions. You may have recently sent your first child to college or sent your child back to college. Either way, you are probably already missing them and wondering how they are doing. They miss you too, trust me.
To know that you are thinking of them, you might want to do something special for them. Care packages are a great way to send them some love. These packages can be filled with a wide variety of things.
Here are some nursing package ideas for your college students!
The necessary items
- Personal care (shampoo, toothpaste, lotion, deodorant, etc.)
- Stain removal pen or spray
- Patch kit
- First aid kit
- duct tape
- Small flashlight
- School supplies (highlighters, pens, mechanical pencils)
- Laundry capsules
- Charging cable for cell phones
The funny items
Add in a little of your college student’s favorite items.
- Favorite snacks (cookies, fried fruit, popcorn, nuts, etc.)
- Packs of coffee, cocoa mix, tea
- Favorite candies or chewing gum
Add other things just because you miss them
- Gift cards (favorite clothing store, grocery store, restaurant, iTunes, etc.)
- An article you see that makes you think about her
- A fun book to read
- Holiday or fun dorm room decorations
From my heart
- Encouraging hints
- Inspirational quotes
- A photo of the family
Here are some fun themed grooming packages you could try from Pinterest (Click here). Creating a theme for your college student is always fun, especially during the holidays you might be celebrating!