All things new! Clean Mama Quarterly – Summer 2021 edition – Clean Mama
May 1, 2021
If you’ve tried that Clean Mama QuarterlyHope you have found that it is exactly what it takes to start cherishing those little moments in your days. When I started Clean Mama Quarterly, I was looking for ways to slow down and enjoy the little things. The little habits, little acts, things that don’t seem to affect anyone outside of our homes, but mean so much. I wanted to bring you something NEW, different and a little break in your season. That’s how it is Clean Mama Quarterly started. I’m looking for a way to slow down a bit and think you might be interested in doing the same. You love the content and I am happy to bring you the Summer Edition with a little time before summer actually comes. The included quarterly summer calendar is perfect for showing summer on one page.
Clean Mama Quarterly is a new take on the to-do list and an invitation to slow down.
What you can expect:
- I put a new package in the store every quarter. Once the next season starts, you will no longer be able to buy the previous season. Grab it now so you can use it all summer!
- It’s a PDF so you can get it right away – The PDF contains some clickable links. You can use it digitally or print it out.
- This is not a subscription – Try it out and see if it’s for you! If you love it, reach out to each one or pick out seasons that speak to you.
- Is that instead of anything? No, you can use this alone or with all of the Clean Mama products.
- This is yours Guide to Calming Your Home With Each Season, 17 pages of calendars, inspiration, housekeeping guides, and moments for you.
What’s in the SUMMER Clean Mama Quarterly? The Summer Quarterly contains 17 printable PDF documents:
- Home page
- Table of Contents
- Calendar section
- Summer calendar for 2021
- June 2021 calendar
- Calendar July 2021
- August 2021 calendar
- Cleaning area
- Summer cleaning checklist
- Recipes for summer
- Volatile oil summer Mixtures
- The summer To do list
- Part of the season
- Only for you, summer Edition 2021 (complete with helpful links!)
- The summer basket
- Iced dirty chai for one
- Summer chicken salad
To enjoy the season, you need to take some time to learn about the different aspects of the season. I find this helps me slow down so I have time to do some of the things that are really important. Do you know the things that make life fun and memorable and that help to lengthen the time a little? Let’s do more of this.
All content is subject to copyright 2021, Clean Mama. Clean Mama, the phrase “something every day”, Homekeeping Society and Homekeeping Planner are registered trademarks.
Branding from Spruce Rd.
The Curio Co. website