All things new! Clean Mama Quarterly – Spring 2021 edition – Clean Mama
January 27, 2021
If you’ve tried that Clean Mama QuarterlyHope you have found that it is exactly what it takes to start cherishing those little moments in your days. When I started Clean Mama Quarterly, I was looking for ways to slow down and enjoy the little things. The little habits, the little acts, the things that don’t seem to affect anyone outside of our homes but mean so much. I wanted to bring you something NEW, different and a little break in your season. That’s how it is Clean Mama Quarterly started. I’m looking for a way to slow down a bit and I think you might be interested in doing the same. You love the content and I’m excited to bring you the Spring Edition with a little time before spring actually comes. Perfect to effortlessly prepare for the next season.
Clean Mama Quarterly is a new take on the to-do list and an invitation to slow down.
What you can expect:
- Every quarter I put a new package in the store. Once the next season starts, you will no longer be able to buy the previous season. Grab it now so you can use it all spring!
- It’s a PDF so you can get it right away – The PDF contains some clickable links. You can use it digitally or print it out.
- This is not a subscription – Try it out and see if it’s for you! If you love it, reach out to each one or pick out seasons that speak to you.
- Is that instead of anything? No, you can use this alone or with all of the Clean Mama products.
- This is your guide to calming your home with every season of the year, 17 page calendar, inspiration, housekeeping guides and moments for you.
What’s in the SPRING Clean Mama Quarterly? The Spring Quarterly contains 17 printable PDF documents:
- Home page
- Table of Contents
- Calendar section
- Spring calendar for 2021
- Calendar March 2021
- Calendar April 2021
- Calendar May 2021
- Cleaning area
- Spring cleaning checklist
- Recipes for spring
- Feather mixes made from essential oils
- The list of spring chores
- Just for you, Spring 2021 Edition (complete with helpful links!)
- Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Onions
- Lunch salad
- Let the spring simmer
To enjoy the season, you need to take some time to learn about the different aspects of the season. I find this helps me slow down so I have time to do some of the things that are really important. Do you know the things that make life fun and memorable and that help to lengthen the time a little? Let’s do more of this.
All content is subject to copyright 2021, Clean Mama. Clean Mama, the phrase “something every day”, Homekeeping Society and Homekeeping Planner are registered trademarks.
Branding from Spruce Rd.
The Curio Co. website