Everything new! Clean Mama Quarterly – Fall Edition – Clean Mama
August 1, 2021
If you’ve tried that Clean mom quarterlyHope you have found that this is exactly what you need to start cherishing the little moments in your life. When I was creating Clean Mama Quarterly, I was looking for ways to slow down and enjoy the little things. The little habits, the little acts, the things that don’t seem to affect anyone outside our homes, but they mean so much. I wanted to bring you something NEW, different and a little break in your season. That’s how it’s done Clean mom quarterly started. I’m looking for a way to slow down a little and think that you might be interested in doing the same. You love the content and I am happy to present you the autumn edition with some time before autumn. The included autumn quarter calendar is perfect for showing autumn on one page.
Clean Mama Quarterly is a new approach to the to-do list and an invitation to slow down.
What you can expect:
- I put a new package in the store every quarter. Once the next season is up, you will no longer be able to buy the previous season. Grab it now so you can use it all fall!
- It’s a pdf so you can get it right away – there are some clickable links in the PDF, you can use it digitally or print it out.
- This is not a subscription – Try it out and see if it’s for you! If you love it, grab each one or pick out seasons that appeal to you.
- Is that in the place of something? No, you can use this alone or with all of the Clean Mama products.
- This is yours Instructions on how to calm your home at any time of the year, 17 pages calendar, inspiration, housekeeping guides and moments for you.
What does the FALL Clean Mama Quarterly say? The autumn quarter contains 17 printable PDF documents:
- Table of Contents
- Calendar area
- Fall calendar for 2021
- Calendar September 2021
- Calendar October 2021
- Calendar November 2021
- Cleaning area
- Autumn cleaning checklist
- Fall recipes
- Autumn Essential Oil Blends
- The to-do list for fall
- Seasonal section
- Just for you, autumn edition 2021 (complete with helpful links!)
- DIY pumpkin pie seasoning
- Baked oatmeal
- Meal Prep component
Enjoying the season means taking some time to appreciate the different aspects of the season. I find this helps me slow down so I have time to do some of the things that are really important. Do you know the things that make life fun and memorable and that help to lengthen the time a little? Let’s do more of this.
All Content Copyright 2021, Clean Mama. Clean Mama, the phrase “a little something every day”, Homekeeping Society and Homekeeping Planner are registered trademarks.
Branding from Spruce Rd.
The Curio Co. website