If your house is like mine, your fridge is now filled with brightly colored and boiled eggs just waiting to be turned into delicious recipes to fill your family’s hungry stomachs this week. – Today we have 5 recipes that we think your family will enjoy:
Old fashioned egg salad recipe
From the taste of the home:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt-
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt, and pepper. Stir in eggs and celery. Cover and cool. Yield: 3 servings.
Creamy Ham ‘n’ Egg Casserole
From the taste of home
- 2 medium-sized boiled potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt-
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1-1 / 2 cups (12 ounces) BREAKSTONE’S® sour cream
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, ham, salt and pepper. Combine the egg and the sour cream; add to the potato mixture and stir gently. Transfer to a greased 11-inch. x 7 inch baking pan.
- Throw breadcrumbs and butter; Sprinkle over the casserole. Bake uncovered at 350 ° for 20 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160 °. Yield: 6 servings.
LOVE Egg Salad Wrap – (Lettuce, onion, Vegetables, egg salad)
By: Food Network
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 pieces of whole grain bread (9 inches in diameter)
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 12 thin slices of red onion
- 8 leaves of romaine lettuce, torn into pieces (approx. 1/2 cup)
Layered summer salad
From Kraft Foods
What you need
4 cups torn Romaine lettuce
1-1 / 2 cups KRAFT Shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
2 cups freshly cut Mushrooms
1 small Red onioncut into slices, separated into rings
2 tomatoes, hacked
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed
1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN sour cream
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
4 slices OSCAR MAYER baconcooked, crumbled
LAYER Lettuce, 1 cup cheese, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and peas in 3-qt. Bowl. MIX Mayo, sour cream, and basil; Spread over the salad and completely cover the top of the salad. ABOVE with the rest of the cheese and bacon. Store in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
Brunch ham and egg muffins by: Betty Crocker
|1||Pack (0.9 oz) of hollandaise sauce|
|1||Cup of milk|
|1/4||A cup of butter|
|1||Teaspoon of lemon juice|
|1/4||Teaspoon of dried dill herb|
|8th||Ounce sliced cooked ham|
|4th||English muffins, split, toasted|
- 1 Place the eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. add enough cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Take off the stove immediately; cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Draining; Rinse with cold water. Put the eggs in a bowl of ice water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Peel eggs; Quarter the eggs. Put aside.
- 2 In a medium-sized saucepan, prepare the sauce mixture with milk and butter as indicated on the package. Stir in quartered hard-boiled eggs, lemon juice, dill and pepper. Boil and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- 3 Place the ham on a microwaveable plate. Cover loosely with microwaveable plastic wrap. Microwave on medium for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 4th Place 2 muffin halves on each serving plate. Arrange the ham slices on top of muffins. Pour the egg mixture over the ham.
The post 5 After The Boiled Egg Hunt Recipes first appeared on 24/7 Moms.