Designed by nensuria / Freepik
Ask your child how was your day at school? at the beginning of the school year they could make them babble. However, after a while, they may give you one-word answers. There are many things to tell about how her day at school went. There are new friends, new projects, new classrooms, and even new teachers.
To keep track of your child’s school day, mix them up with these 15 questions to ask about their day.
- What happened today that you wish could happen any day?
- Who would you like to play with during break tomorrow?
- What are you looking forward to tomorrow at school?
- What was the hardest thing today?
- What did you eat first at lunch?
- What’s the funniest thing that happened today?
- If I should teach your class what would you like me to teach?
- How did you help someone today?
- What did you learn today?
- What games did you play during the break?
- Who or what made you smile today?
- If one of your classmates could be the teacher for the day, who would it be? Why?
- When were you most proud of yourself today?
- Tell me what you learned about a friend today.
- What do you hope to do before school is out for the year?