When you have a 7 month old baby, the day can feel shaky and slow. A peekaboo game that evokes a rubbery smile will feel like the most amazing thing ever and then the watch will show that only 45 seconds have passed and you have hours more to keep the little one entertained. So, we at Rookie Moms are here to help you with some ideas of things to do with a 7 month old!
Things to do with a 7 month old baby to make time go by!
- Get a playset from Love very much. The 7-8 month playset will help you lay a foundation for your little one’s important skills and you can have fun doing it!
- Show your baby how to blow bubbles with a straw. (Did you wake up at 5:50 am? It is now 5:52 am. But really, if your baby is laughing, you can do this all day.)
- Take a sensory tour of the neighborhood. It may take you around 30 minutes per city block so plan accordingly.
- Teach and practice baby sign language. Now you can have a real conversation.
- Make baby-friendly guacamole and eat them together. Here’s how!
- Schedule and take a nap in the car, then listen to a podcast while you use cleaning wipes to clean your dashboard.
- Search Baby Cheapskate for offers.
- Introduce Tupperware to your baby. Rearrange your closets so the baby has a drawer to rummage through.
- Imagine your baby is your personal trainer, coach you to clean the house. Assure him that you will give it your all as you walk around for a certain number of minutes.
- Feed your baby outdoors. Unless it’s 40 degrees and your baby is just eating your breasts. In this case, you should do this again in a couple of months.
- Take a picture of your baby eating their feet. This is a limited-time skill.
Bringing a baby to the pool is scary and fun – a partner will help!
- Find a swimming pool that is exactly the right temperature and off you go. Swimming with a baby is a slippery and rewarding experience.
- Tired of your baby’s toys? Schedule a toy swap.
- Make art out of adult baby clothes. Without sewing.
- Read together! It is never too early to awaken a love of reading.
What do you like to do with your 7 month old child? Let us know in the comments below!
Things To Do For Later With A 7 Month Old Pin!
Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates for beginner mothers.